Immaculate example of the new V40 which showcases the all-new dynamic exterior and the voluminous interior space of the V Class Range. Progressive lines demonstrate the new port light window which runs almost the entire length of the hull, flooding the saloon and cabins with light. When entertaining, the spacious cockpit features a teak table and well-equipped wetbar. This has an incredibly high specification with low hours.
• Galley with ceramic 2-burner hob• Stainless steel sink• Fridge with freezer compartment• 28" LED TV in saloon with Fusion MS-AV755 Radio/DVD/MP3 with Bluetooth facility
• Alba Oak interior wood, satin finish• Light Oak galley flooor• Owner's cabin with large double bed and ensuite bathroom• VIP guest cabin with two twin beds and sliding double bed conversion • U-shaped sofa in saloon which converts to additional double berth• Sliding side window at helm position
• Bowthruster• Onan 6Kw generator, with hydrohush exhaust system and sound shield (143 hours) • UK 220v/240v sockets• Reverse cycle air conditioning/heating• Electric overboard discharge system for holding tank• AGM battery upgrade
• Transom platform with electro-hydraulic power lift mechanism• Cockpit wetbar with Kenyon electric BBQ• White low level cockpit and bathing platform LED lights• Full height cockpit cover in Grey Sunbrella with removable sides and back • Deckwash in anchor locker
• Foredeck sunbed cushions
• Joystick control• Raymarine es128 chartplotter with GPS with external GPS and 12.1" colour multifunction display • Raymarine P70Rs autopilot and colour display/Gyro• European Version plotter charts• International VHF• Quantum radar
Speed range: 36-38 knots